Looking for the signs to show you he will be good in bed? Here is all you have been waiting to know.
According to Sexpert and relationship columnist Dr Pam Spurr, here are six signs he’ll be good in bed:
1. He’s got good focus: Whether chatting on the phone, messaging each other, or meeting up, he’s got good focus on you.
The man who stays focused and doesn’t drift in a conversation, whether face-to-face or messaging, reveals he has focus in the bedroom.
2. Eyes for you: If you two have met up but you notice his eyes flick to other hot chicks who enter the pub, bar, club, etc., it’s a bad sign for good sex.
If he doesn’t get distracted by other women it signals a deep-level attraction to you. This kind of deep, serious attraction bodes well for bedroom action.
3. Check out his posture: You’re looking for good, relaxed but confident posture.
A good sign he’ll be confident and relaxed in bed. Just what you want, especially if you have any nerves!
But stressed and rigid posture? He’ll bring that physical tension into s*x. Yes, you want one significant part of him ‘rigid’ but not the rest.
4. He flirts but it’s not all sexy banter: There’s a difference between great flirting that reveals he’s playful in bed. And a guy who only talks about s*x, making constant innuendos.
The first guy wants both of you to have fun. The second guy’s only in it for some quick s*x and he’ll be out the door faster than you can pull your knickers up.
5. He listens to you at the ‘second level’: ‘Second level’ listening reveals someone who really cares.
This is when they reflect back what you say, to check they’ve understood you.
This reveals he doesn’t want to get things wrong. Transfer this attitude to between-the-sheets and he’ll want to know what satisfies you.
6. He’s good with his hands: Not to be confused with the size of his hands (that old wive’s tale!).
If he’s good putting things together, at DIY, with gadgets, etc., he can put that dexterity to work on your body!
Keep watch how he manages sipping his drink, eating food, answering his phone, etc. And if it’s smooth, it’ll be smooth sailing in bed. Fear not, if that new guy doesn’t give off these six signs you can bring the best out of him in the bedroom.