Man United FINALLY make decision over future of Bastian Schweinsteiger

Next Story

Forget Guardiola and Mourinho – ‘Jurgen Klopp is the best manager in the world

Manchester United have reportedly told Bastian Schweinsteiger he can leave the club in January, with the experienced midfielder deemed surplus to requirements at Old Trafford.

BRUGGE, BELGIUM - AUGUST 26: Bastian Schweinsteiger of Manchester United celebrates after the UEFA Champions League qualifying round play off 2nd leg match between Club Brugge and Manchester United held at Jan Breydel Stadium on August 26, 2015 in Brugge, Belgium. (Photo by Dean Mouhtaropoulos/Getty Images)

Schweinsteiger, 32, is yet to feature for the Red Devils this season after falling out of favour with boss Jose Mourinho.

Having being forced to train on his own earlier in the campaign, the ex-Germany international recently returned to first-team training.

However, this was with a view to Schweinsteiger building up his fitness in order to find a new club in January, according to the Daily Mail.

READ Archive:   Mikel in Marseille talks but still wants Chelsea deal

It is claimed the former Bayern Munich star has been given the green light to discuss moves with other parties, one of which is Chicago Fire.

Schweinsteiger was said to be in talks with the MLS side last week, although the midfielder has insisted he wants to fight for his place at Old Trafford and win silverware with the Red Devils.

3 thoughts on “Man United FINALLY make decision over future of Bastian Schweinsteiger

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *