Some women hate condoms too. Not only do condoms feel slippery and cold, but they remove a level of intimacy that comes from going bare with your partner.
Men have always been the one accused of being against condom usage. There are a lot of reasons why this is, but this does not mean it is a male-only challenge. Not only do condoms feel slippery and cold, but they remove a level of intimacy that comes from going bareback with your partner.
Some women hate condoms for these reasons below:
1. Kills the mood: Men often resent the simple act of reaching for a condom and taking less than a minute to slide it onto the penis shaft. As ridiculous as it sounds, this kills the mood for women, too. She loves safe s*x, but just know that as much as it pains you to slip on a condom, it kills her too. Simply put, it’s just not s*xy to stop when you’re getting hot and heavy.
2. Could kill the erection: This is an extremely unfortunate circumstance for those ladies who happen to have a nervous lover. You know that guy… where the doorbell rings, someone walks by the door, or you stop having s*x or fooling around for what feels like 30 seconds, and he’s already lost his hard-on? Needless to say, stopping to put on a condom is more than just a little bit of a hassle for nervous lovers. And this makes for a disappointed woman.
3. No friction: While condoms have changed quite a bit from the smelly, thick versions available in the 90’s into the odorless, ultra-thin pieces of magic in recent times, there is still nothing better than the feeling of skin on skin. Women love the texture of a p*nis, especially during s*x. The friction of your skin in her v*gina is enough to make her burst with ecstasy. Condoms these days are usually sold pre-lubricated and smooth in texture, taking away almost all of that feel-good-friction she was getting from the all-natural you.
4. Some women are allergic: It may be hard to believe, but some people actually have real allergies to latex. Symptoms include burning, rash around the genitals, itching, sneezing, difficulty in breathing, watery eyes and more! Now imagine this happening as the culprit is sliding in and out of your genitals, definitely not the romantic end to the date night you were hoping for.
5. Not wearing one can be a turn-on: Going bareback feels naughty and wrong, and and she likes this. Feeling him orgasm inside her is a wild experience that is both intimate and s*xy and feeling him drip out of her for the next few hours will only remind her what a naughty girl she’s been.