• Tragedy as Two Sisters Burn to Death After a Candle Fire in Lagos

    Tragedy as Two Sisters Burn to Death After a Candle Fire in Lagos

    Tragedy struck on Tuesday in the Ipaja area of Lagos State after two siblings were killed in a fire incident suspected to have been caused by a candle.

    Two sisters, 5-year-old Rokibat, and 3-year-old Amirat, were burnt to death at their parents’ house on the Ifelodun Close in Ajasa Command on Tuesday in the Ipaja area of Lagos State after a fire incident suspected to have been caused by a candle.

    The victim’s mother was said to have hurriedly taken two of […]