A technical staff with the lbadan Electricity Distribution Company in llorin, Kwara State was electrocuted on Thursday evening.
Eyewitnesses told the News Agency of Nigeria in llorin that the deceased, Rasheed Garna, was electrocuted while carrying out repair work on a damaged breaker in llorin.
The eyewitnesses said the incident happened at the lBEDC transmission station at the Sawmill area of llorin.
Scores of sympathisers were sighted at the residence of the deceased located at Egbejila in Ilorin.
Some of his neighbours, who spoke […]