One of the female hostels at the popular Yaba College of Technology in Lagos has been engulfed by early morning fire.
The female hostel of the Yaba College of Technology (Yaba Tech), was engulfed in inferno which reportedly broke out in the wee hours of Wednesday, and consumed many belongings of female students.
According to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), the fire which engulfed ‘Bakassi building’, raged for two hours before the arrival of the fire service.
The fire could […]
The Federal Teaching Hospital in Gombe was Friday morning engulfed by fire that lasted for about two hours.
The Chief Medial Director of the hospital, Dr. Abubakar Saidu disclosed that the fire began early hours of Friday and was fully stopped by men of the State Fire Service at about 8:00 am, having consumed the staff lounge and some offices.
He explained, “We woke up this morning and discover there was fire in the old administrative block, specifically from one of the […]
A young woman sustained burns on 60% of her body when she was engulfed by flames as she was using her phone while filling petrol in the car at a petrol station in Setapak Indah, Kualar Lumpur, Malaysia today, June 28.
“A spark ignited from the pump and triggered a reaction with her handphone,” said Kuala Lumpur Fire and Rescue Department operations chief Samsol Maarif Saibani.
Firemen were alerted to the incident at 1.25pm and deployed five personnel from the Wangsa Maju […]