One of the female hostels at the popular Yaba College of Technology in Lagos has been engulfed by early morning fire.
The female hostel of the Yaba College of Technology (Yaba Tech), was engulfed in inferno which reportedly broke out in the wee hours of Wednesday, and consumed many belongings of female students.
According to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), the fire which engulfed ‘Bakassi building’, raged for two hours before the arrival of the fire service.
The fire could […]
Actress Eniola Badmus revealed via Snapchat that there was a fire outbreak in her home yesterday night. However it was put out. Badmus thanked God and her neighbours for saving her life.
Actress Eniola Badmus revealed via Snapchat that there was a fire outbreak in her home yesterday night. However it was put out. Badmus thanked God and her neighbours for saving her
Imo State Polytechnic has been hit with the bad news of the demise of two students in a fatal inferno mishap.
Two students of Imo State Polytechnic lost their lives tragically in the early hours of yesterday following a serious fire outbreak at their lodge at Umuagwo in Owerri, Imo state.
The before and after photos of the victims have been shared on social media.
May their souls rest in
The Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, was on Thursday night saved by men of the Airport Fire and Rescue Services Department from being consumed by fire.
The fire which occurred at the E-Wing of the airport terminal emanated from the airport electrical control panel and was quickly put under control by the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria, FAAN, fire fighters.
Confirming the fire incidence Friday, Mr Yakubu Dati, General Manager, Corporate Affairs, FAAN, said the fire incidence has not disrupted normal flight […]
There was pandemonium in the Bompai area of Kano following a fatal fire outbreak that threatened the lives of residents in the area.
Two persons were confirmed dead in a fire outbreak at A. A Rano filling station along Bompai road, Kano State on Wednesday, May 4.
The incident occurred after fire erupted from a fuel tanker and spread to some nearby buildings, razing properties worth millions of naira.
“The tanker was offloading fuel when the hose got disconnected and fuel spilled on […]
First of all, Thankfully no serious injuries were reported. Report reaching out to ADELOVE of a fire outbreak at the top floor of the Ultimate plaza situated at the Mandillas area in Balogun market Lagos this morning. Traders scampered to remove their wares from the building before the fire spread to other parts of the building. More Details
Tragedy struck in Lawanson, Surulere, Lagos early today as a huge fire consumed a family of five persons in the area. The victims included the father, mother, grandmother and two children, a baby and a girl.
The incident took place at 23 Michael Ogun Street, Obele, Lawanson and threw the entire area into confusion and deep mourning. A boy was, however, rescued alive.
The incident happened around 12.10 this morning. “It is an unfortunate incident, it is a very sad day in […]
Report gathered that, two people, 5 vehicles, 5 motor bikes and 20 shops were burnt this morning as fire razed the popular Mile 12 market, Lagos, Southwest Nigeria.
Fire was sited in the market around 4:42 a.m. with balls of fire ascending into the air disrupting the peace of residents.
It was gathered that some people who engaged in selling fuel and diesel in one of the shops in the market, may have caused the inferno as the fire started from that […]