• Shocking! Heartbreaking Photos of a Dead Baby Discovered Inside a Bag in Nearby Bush

    Shocking! Heartbreaking Photos of a Dead Baby Discovered Inside a Bag in Nearby Bush

    A new born baby who committed no crime has been sent back to heaven in a gruesome way, probably by the mother who decided to package the baby in a bag and dump it in a bush. (Viewers discretion is highly advised)

    A newborn baby boy has been discovered inside a bag dumped in a bush yesterday, July 12 in the Thunlung area of

  • Heartbreaking! See Shocking Photos of Man Burnt Alive After Girlfriend Accused Him of Stealing

    Heartbreaking! See Shocking Photos of Man Burnt Alive After Girlfriend Accused Him of Stealing

    These are the heartbreaking photos of a man who was allegedly setup by the wicked girlfriend and burnt alive by a mob.

    This is really a tragic and shocking story. A man by name, Okorie Favour Ibuchim has shared photos on Facebook how his brother was brutally murdered by a mob after he was accused of stealing by the wicked

  • Heartbreaking! Nollywood Mourns as Popular Actress, Bukky Ajayi Passes Away at 82

    Heartbreaking! Nollywood Mourns as Popular Actress, Bukky Ajayi Passes Away at 82

    The Nigerian entertainment industry has been thrown into a state of mourning after veteran Nollywood actress, Bukky Ajayi, died today. Veteran Nollywood actress, Bukky Ajayi has passed away at the age of 82 today, July 6th.

    Recall that she made her last public appearance at the 2016 AMVCA in March where she won the AMVCA Merit Award and cried bitterly on stage.

    Standing ovation had greeted the announcement of the actress as she was wheeled to the stage to receive her priceless award. […]

  • Sad! See Heartbreaking Photo of 10-year-old Boy Electrocuted to Death

    Sad! See Heartbreaking Photo of 10-year-old Boy Electrocuted to Death

    A young boy of 10 has been electrocuted to death in a most unlikely manner as he and friends played outside his home.

    The heartbreaking photo of a 10-year-old boy electrocuted to death has left many people with tears. The boy died of electric shock at Dichemso, a suburb of Kumasi in the Ashanti Region of Ghana on Sunday.

    The shocking incident happened at around 5:45 p.m. on Sunday when the boy and his friends were hunting birds in a nearby bush.

    The […]