• Man Gets Electrocuted by High Voltage in Delta Community After Years of Blackout (Photo+Video)

    Man Gets Electrocuted by High Voltage in Delta Community After Years of Blackout (Photo+Video)

    A family from Ubulu-Uku in Delta State has been thrown into a state of mourning after an electrical fault resulted in the death of their son after many years of blackout.

    A man has tragically lost his life after getting electrocuted as a result of high voltage power which shattered electrical appliances in his house. The incident happened in a community in Delta State.

    The community which has been without light for six years were left in mourning after when the man […]