• Man’s iPhone Explodes in His Pocket Leaving Him with Horrific Burns (Photos)

    Man’s iPhone Explodes in His Pocket Leaving Him with Horrific Burns (Photos)

    A man has been left in serious pains after his iPhone exploded in his pocket leaving his body horribly burnt.

    A man has been left with third-degree burns after his iPhone exploded in his pocket.

    It was that Gareth Clear, 36, was riding his mountain bike alone through Manly Dam on Sunday afternoon with his phone in his back pocket when his foot missed the pedal as he was beginning to move. The resulting fall was tiny, and Mr Clear only received […]