The Nigerian Government on Friday gave a reason for the continued detention of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, the leader of the Shiite Islamic Movement of Nigeria, IMN.
Speaking during a press briefing at the UN secretariat in New York, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, said the Muhammadu Buhari administration is not willing to disrupt the process of inquiry initiated by the Kaduna State government and has decided to allow the full process of the law prevail in the case.
The Kaduna State […]
A United States District Court, yesterday, dismissed a case by a Nigerian lawyer seeking to stop the repatriation of over $550 million of stolen funds during the regime of late General Sani Abacha (referred to as the Abacha loot) to Nigeria until the payment of his legal fees worth $320 million by the Nigerian Government.
The thrashing of the case by Justice John D. Bates of the U.S District Court automatically clears the final legal hurdle for the return of the […]
Based on interviews/research conducted with Nigerians, It reported FG should enjoin hands more with Citizens in ensuring that agriculture is made the mainstay of the country’s economy considering the falling price of crude.
It was gathered that “we must produce what we eat,” the citizens urge FG to prioritize agriculture so as to ensure that the country is sufficient in the production of such good foods as rice, wheat among other
All hopes to rescue the kidnapped Chibok girls is not lost after all. A video released by Islamist sect, Boko Haram, suggest that some of the girls, if not all are alive.
In the video, at least 15 of the 219 Chibok schoolgirls carted away by Boko Haram militants exactly two years ago are alive. That was the message conveyed by a video released by the terrorist group in December last year and sent to the Borno State government.
In it, the girls […]
(Video Clip) Parents identify missing Chibok girls in new video, featured pleading with Nigerian Government to cooperate with Boko Haram
According to reports, three mothers of schoolgirls abducted from Chibok in North East Nigeria two years ago said they had identified their daughters in a video released by Islamist group Boko Haram, the first possible sighting of the girls since a video in May 2014.
About 15 girls featured in the video released to local officials on Tuesday, saying they were from the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok and pleading with the Nigerian government to cooperate with Boko Haram on […]