• 2 Yr Old Boy Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice,Cooked By His Mum

    2 Yr Old Boy Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice,Cooked By His Mum

    There was confusion in the Ijora Badia area of Lagos State when a two-year-old boy, Ibrahim, died after eating a plate of rice suspected to have been poisoned.

    Report gathered that the food was prepared by his mother, Fatimoh Azeez.

    Fatimoh, however, said the food was eaten by other members of her family who were not hurt, adding that she suspected that one of her sisters-in-law, Fatimoh Rasaki, who had visited her on the day of the incident, had a hand in […]