A teenage girl’s bedroom has been totally destroyed in an inferno which occurred when she left her iPhone charging overnight.
A 15-year-old teenage girl, Caitlin Rae Durant, from north Wales, was forced to flee for her life and escaped from a blaze after her iPhone charger sparked a major fire which burnt her bedroom to ashes as the inferno destroyed all her possessions.
According to a shocking report by newsmen, Caitlin’s charger was a genuine Apple product, but it was left on […]
A learner driver has caused the terrible death of her family members after mistaking the accelerator for brake.
In this tragic story, a 19-year-old teenage learner driver named, Wu accidentally drove her car into a canal, killing herself and two others after mistaking the accelerator for brake.
According to reports, the accident occurred in the township of Dongfeng in Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, southern China.
The shocking incident left four people in the vehicle unconscious as the car plunged 10 feet before landing […]