Uchenna Ogbu, a first class hopeful of the College of Medicine, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, was buried on Saturday amidst grief and lamentation. The 24-year-old final year medical student was killed by cooking gas fire.
Southern City News learnt that Ogbu met his death when he went to cook in the college’s hostel’s common kitchen. “When he entered the kitchen, he didn’t notice that some other students had used a cooking gas without putting it off. So when Uchenna was about […]